At times we may collect and process your personal information; this, along with the tools we use, is standard among many sites. We do respect, and aim to protect, your privacy.
What we collect
- We collect personal data that you send us by email and/or when you fill in online forms.
- We collect data about your computer, such as your IP address,
operating system and web browser, and the pages that you visit (this is about your browsing
actions and patterns, and does not identify you).
How we use this information
- We will only use your personal data to contact you in response to a request by you or to provide
information that we think you may want.
- We will not give your personal data to third parties, unless you have given us permission, or
- We will inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use it for marketing purposes.
At any time you can ask us not to process your personal data for such purposes by contacting us
- You can access your data under The Data Protection Act 1998 for a small administration fee.
- The data we collect from you may be stored and processed outside the European Economic Area.
- We cannot guarantee the security of your data whilst in transmission to our site.
sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site. A cookie is a
small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you
agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
You can block these cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of
all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential
cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Ticon UK Ltd of
87-88 Turnmill St, London, EC1M 5QU. Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Ian Makgill.