Use our data to build your own services or to enhance your own data analytics.
Who uses it?
Export agencies like the Department of International Trade work with our API to encourage overseas exports.
Governments use our API to understand their public markets and to aggregate data into a common form.
Analysts use our data to understand public markets and to identify investment opportunities for their markets.
Start ups use our API to build new services into their products or to start their own tender opportunity services.
Our API provides a simple, daily feed of data that provides our customers with a reliable and consistent supply of tender and contract opportunities.
Get data access to over 150 million procurement documents
Our data includes tenders, contracts and spending from over 150 countries.
- All the data on the world’s largest open database of tenders
- Available as either share-alike attribution open data or commercially
- All data includes sources, allowing checking of data
High quality data
- All records compliant with the Open Contracting data standard
- Fully provenanced, providing context and source
- Many eyes’ on our data adds quality control for free
- Data is accessed daily and refreshed weekly
- Publicly sourced data from over 700 sources
- Detailed and granular model
- Many unique datasets and sources
- Enrich your existing data, or build new services