- Counter fraud – analysis of spending and beneficiaries to identify conflict of interest, cartels and anti-competitive behaviours.
- Performance analysis – monitoring of both buyers and suppliers to determine whether their contracting activity is competitive and leads to good outcomes.
- Value for money – each contract should be continuously monitored for overspend and value for money, allowing buyers to intervene during contracts to prevent losses.
- Growth options – spending public money on businesses and services that will deliver growth is critical to post Covid-19 recovery.
- Carbon reduction – around 10% – 15% of GDP comes from public contracting so it is vital that the carbon output of contracting is considered.
- Risk analysis – Covid-19 has shown how vulnerable our supply chains are, we need to understand how to secure supply chains and protect vital services in the future.
How can we help?
Your data is safe with us. We don’t share it with others and we won’t spam you. We need your details to respond to your query, so that’s what we’ll do. We don’t take a query as tacit permission to send you unsolicited mails.