Would You Risk Bad Data?
If you’re lucky, poor data will only make you look inefficient, but if you’re unlucky, it will make a real mess of your business.
Building services on data means that you need to trust and understand the data you receive. To be sure that it is the best it can be, to know the weak points, and to know where it is safe to make judgments on the data.
So how should you evaluate the data you create or buy?
We’ve outlined some of the key features that you should find in a high-quality dataset.
- Complete: Simply, is all of the available data required for you to complete your work?
- Consistent: Do all of the records meet the same structure and do not contradict each other?
- Accurate: Does it represent real events?
- Valid: Can your data be double-checked?
- Timing: Is your data concurrent with real events, if not, how delayed is it?
- Unique: Are separate events recorded as distinct, immutable records?
- Access: Can you get hold of the precise data you need?
- Analysis: Are you able to do the analysis you need to with the data you have?
We understand how to produce high-quality data so that it is accessible, usable, and able to be analysed. We don’t compromise on our data integrity, which is why our customers use our data to build services and generate revenue.
If you’d like to know more about the data we have you can find out more here.
You can find out more about our API here.
If you’d like us to provide you with a sample of our data, get in touch.
Mixing Politics & Procurement.
Improve Your Exporting With Government Data
Waiting For A Tsunami Of Text
Cleaning Up On Cleaning Contracts
New Procurement Bill Progresses Through Parliament
How Government Procurement Data Can Help Export Agencies
Government On Covid 19 Contracts
Global Analysis: Less Is Less
Using Data To Build A Supply Chain
Get Your Data Sorted.
The Importance of Government Procurement Data for Export Agencies
Lord’s Have Their Say On Procurement Bill
Buyers who stole Christmas (again)
How Government Procurement Data Can Help Export Agencies.
EU’s Ruling On Beneficial Ownership
Compelling research, insights and data directly into your inbox.